- Relax in a private cabin with lodging for two adults.
- Rest comfortably in the guest room which is furnished with a queen size bed, a ceiling fan and comfortable leather chair perfect for reading or just relaxing. Feel free to open the large screened in window to catch a breeze or just listen to the bubbling rock fountain just outside your room.
- The newly remodeled bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom for easy access. It features a large shower. The main cabin is open concept and features a dining area with a wood burning stove, a small kitchen and seating area. A large picture window and a sliding glass door leads out to the deck overlooking a wooded ravine with peek-a-boo views of the cove.
- Complimentary wireless internet and cable TV are provided.
- If you are coming as a single adult with an emotional support friend please let us know so we can provide you with an additional bedroom. The additional bedroom is located on the second floor up a flight of stairs.
- Sorry pets and children are not allowed, and there is no smoking in the cabin.
To reserve your stay, fill out the Haley's Place application and we will contact you to schedule your night. If you have any questions, please contact us at 425-299-8165